Things to do in Cleveland
Arts & Culture
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (12 miles) – See and learn about some of the biggest names in rock and roll at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum. The museum features four theaters, a variety of interactive stations, and seven floors of rock and roll exhibits.
- Great Lakes Science Center (12 miles) – Experience a museum that brings science and technology to life. The Great Lakes Science Center is a museum and educational facility that is fun for the whole family.
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland (8.9 miles) – Be a kid again at the Children’s Museum of Cleveland. Kids will enjoy exploring the interactive exhibits.
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum (9.6 miles) – Auto enthusiasts will love the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum’s eclectic collection of classic vehicles. A few of the must-see vehicles include antique carriages, vintage Harley Davidson motorcycles, a P-51 Mustang racing plane, and an 1895 Panhard et Levassor.
- Cleveland Museum of Art (12 miles) – Learn something new at the Cleveland Museum of Art, located in the Wade Park District. The museum features art exhibits and collections from around the world, with an emphasis on Asian and Egyptian art.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History (12 miles) – Spend the day exploring the many educational exhibits at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. The museum features collections in the fields of anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, botany, geology, paleontology, wildlife biology, and zoology.
- Cleveland Orchestra (8.9 miles) – Listen to the talented Cleveland Orchestra perform at Severance Hall. Referred to as one of “Big Five” of the five American orchestras, this is one orchestra performance that you won’t want to miss.
- Gilmour Academy (6.4 miles) - Gilmour Academy is a preschool through grade 12, independent Catholic school, founded in 1946 by the Brothers of the Holy Cross.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden (5.2 miles) – View over 350 species of plants and 50 species of animals at the Cleveland Botanical Garden. The garden features an 18,000 sq. ft. conservatory home that includes two separate biomes, the desert of Madagascar and the cloud forest of Costa Rica.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium (12 miles) – Learn everything there is to know about life under the sea at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium. The aquarium offers interactive exhibits that range from behind-the-scenes tours to a diving with sharks program.
- FirstEnergy Stadium (10.9 miles) – Watch the Cleveland Browns play a football game at the FirstEnergy Stadium, located in downtown Cleveland. The stadium holds about 73,000 and also hosts events such as college and high school football games, soccer games, and concerts.
- Progressive Field (12 miles) – Play ball! Catch a Cleveland Indians baseball game at Progressive Field, located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
- Hard Rock Rocksino (10 miles) – Test your luck with over 2,200 of your favorite games at the new state-of-the-art Hard Rock Rocksino opening December 2013. The décor of the casino features memorabilia from some of Rock and Roll’s legendary artists.
- ThistleDown Racino (3.9 miles) – Spend a day at the horse track and place a bet on your favorite horse or play your chances at the new casino. Work up an appetite and enjoy a meal at one of ThistleDown Racino’s full service restaurants.
- Horseshoe Casino (12 miles) – Play your chances at the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland. Located in downtown Cleveland, the museum opened in 2012 as the first casino in the state of Ohio.