Things to do in Beachwood Ohio
- Beachwood City Park (2.5 miles) – Spend some time outdoors at the Beachwood City Park. The park’s 1.6 miles of trails are perfect for biking, walking, running, and skating.
- Life Time Fitness (0 miles) – Get in a great workout at Life Time Fitness' 107,000 sq feet of fitness space next door to Aloft Beachwood. The recreation center features areas for indoor and outdoor sports, group fitness, swimming, family activities, and more.
- Canterbury Golf Club (2.1 miles) – Spend a day on the green at Canterbury Golf Club. The course is recognized as one of the top 100 golf courses in the U.S. and one of the three best in Ohio.
Museums + Education
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage (2.1 miles) – Learn about Jewish history, religion, and culture at the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- David Berger National Memorial (7.7 miles) – Honor the memory of Davis Berger, an American/Israeli citizen who was one of the 11 Israeli athletes murdered at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich, Germany.
- Gilmour Academy (6.4 miles) - Gilmour Academy is a preschool through grade 12, independent Catholic school, founded in 1946 by the Brothers of the Holy Cross.
- Bubble Dry Bar (0.8 miles) – Have a great hair day at Bubble Dry Bar. Get your hair styled for a fun night out on the town.
- Beachwood Place Mall (3.7 miles) – Find everything you need at our hotel near Beachwood Mall. The mall features name brand stores and full-service restaurants.
- Legacy Village Mall (3.7 miles) – Shop ‘til you drop at the Legacy Village Mall. Visitors can find a variety of different shops including men’s and women’s fashions, home furnishings, sporting goods, restaurants, and specialty shops.
- Eton Collection (4.9 miles) – Eton Collection is your one-stop-shop for women’s and men’s apparel, health and beauty, specialty shops, and restaurants.
- Pavilion Shopping Center (1.2 miles) – Shop from over 15 stores at the Pavilion Shopping Center which features restaurants, clothing stores, salons, and grocery stores.
- Giovanni’s Ristorante (1 mile) - For a fine dining experience in Beachwood, be sure to visit Giovanni’s Ristorante. The five star restaurant has been open for over 30 years and has been named by USA Today as one of the top 20 restaurants in service in the country.
- Moxie, the Restaurant (1.1 miles) - Try one of Beachwood’s staple restaurants, Moxie, the Restaurant. The American bistro has been serving the Beachwood community for over 15 years.
- Red, the Steakhouse (1.1 miles) - Wine and dine at Red, the Steakhouse. The menu features signature steaks, fresh seafood, and mouthwatering meat selections such as chops, lamb, and chicken.
- Bahama Breeze Island Grille (1.6 miles) - Escape to the Caribbean at Bahama Breeze Island Grille. Popular menu options include seafood, chicken dishes, steaks, and hand-crafted tropical drinks.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (2.1 miles) - Visit Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar for a fine dining experience. Guests will be sure to enjoy the prime steaks and vast selection of wines.
- Mitchell’s Fish Market (2.1 miles) - If you’re looking for fresh seafood, Mitchell’s Fish Market is the place to go. The menu is updated regularly with new and fresh fish options.
- Cedar Creek Grille (3.5 miles) - Enjoy a warm atmosphere at Cedar Creek Grille, where fresh in-house meals are prepared each day. Special menu items include fish, steaks, and the classic burger.
- Granite City Food & Brewery (3.9 miles) - Whether you’re looking for a place to meet for a drink, or enjoy a delicious dinner, Granite City Food & Brewery has everything you need. The menu features handcrafted signature beers and entrees made from scratch each day.
- P.F. Chang’s (2 miles) - Enjoy an exceptional dining experience at P.F. Chang’s. The Chinese restaurant features a vast menu that includes everything from soups and salads to seafood and vegetarian dishes.
- BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (2.5 miles) - Take the whole family out for an Italian meal at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana. The menu features delicious meals for brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy (3.5 miles) - Italian food enthusiasts will love Maggiano’s Little Italy. Enjoy delicious Italian meals in an intimate and beautiful setting.